The decoration of the hall is very important because is the cover letter and who welcomes your guests. Would you like to make the entrance of your house look cozy, beautiful, functional and practical? Today we will give you some keys to decorate receivers and we hope you will be inspired.
Yes, the first impression is very important, therefore it is convenient that the entrance of your home be a passage area that transmit your personality and your tastes. Choose essential furniture, practical accessories, take full advantage of the space so that you are comfortable in your day to day. Next we will give you some ideas and we will share images of beautiful receivers.
How to decorate a hall
This will always depend on the taste of each one. But then we give you some tips to keep in mind for the hall decoration.
- Mirrors: adding a mirror is always a success, since it visually expands the space and gives depth to the room. Panelar a wall with mirrors It is a great solution for small spaces.
- illumination: the ideal is always bet on a warm, enveloping and welcoming light. As the receivers are usually not very large rooms, it is most appropriate to opt for lights on the ceiling, built-in spotlights, or perimeter lights … We can also place a nice lamp in a console or dresser.
- Coat hangers: for small spaces such as receivers, the best solution are the Coat racks on the wall. There is a wide variety of design and materials so you can choose the one that best suits your receiver.
- Umbrella stands: they are very useful pieces, especially in areas where there are enough rains, but not only that, they are also decorative. It is best to place them as close to the door as possible. They do not take up space and there are truly very original models. We just published an article with original umbrella stands… Check it out!
- Shoemakers: they do not have to be very big, there are narrow and perfect models for small receivers. They can also be used to leave all kinds of items on them: keys, letters …
- Carpets: to create a warm atmosphere with its own personality, add a rug. If you want to be aware of the latest in carpets, we recommend you visit this article where we talk about the trends in carpets.
- Seating: a bank could be a great ally to sit and put on or take off. Also if it has drawers it will be a extra storage area.
- Decorative details: some pictures and photographs may come well for you Give your hall a unique style.
The receiver has to be a warm and comfortable space and invite you to enter. The light colors will help to give more light to the room. White, pastel shades, or even beige, are very simple to combine and also transmit tranquility and freshness.
The modern style is characterized by being a decorative trend practice, but without ceasing to be warm and with personality. In modern spaces, the most simplicity of the furniture. They offer elegant and cozy environments. The characteristic materials of the modern receivers they are wood, forge, metal and glass.
The shortage of space It is not an excuse to not have a charming and functional hall. Being a passage area, have a shoe rack, a coat rack, a small bank, will be very useful for daily use. The important thing is to add practical and decorative pieces and ensure the passage of at least 90 cm.