The Pantone color of the year is the Living Coral. This orange-pink hue with golden shades transmits vitality, energy and dynamism, plus a touch of warmth and softness. How to incorporate this happy and stimulating color in your home? Today we will give you some ideas for decorate the home with Living Coral.
Living Coral is one of the 2019 trend colors. It is a vibrant and soft tone, which emanates happiness, positivity and good humor. Is inspired by the corals of the ocean and you can find it in different degrees of intensity. With it you can fill your spaces with warmth and vitality.
Pantone 16-1546: Living Coral
“Pantone of the Year“Was born 20 years ago as a marketing strategy and has become an essential reference. It is able to influence the decoration, fashion, design, art, graphic design, etc … Behind the process there is a Deep study of current trends and the concern for a more sustainable and natural world.
The peculiarity of Pantone color of 2019, is that it transmits a state of mind full of optimism to live experiences that reinforce intimacy and connection. Today we live surrounded by constant transformations, where technology and social networks predominate. It is also a call to make reasonable and sustainable use of human resources.
Decorate the walls of your home with the color of the year: Living Coral
One of the simplest and fastest resources to transform a stay in changing the decoration of the walls. For this we leave you some recommendations:
- If the Living Coral were present in all the walls it could saturate the decoration, it is better to limit it to just one. Combine it with neutral colors to achieve a balanced decoration and full of energy.
- It is a perfect color for bedrooms, because it will help us create a relaxing atmosphere I invite you to rest.
- In the market you will find a variety of wallpapers with the Pantone color of the year. As an example, we share this Model of Murals Wallpaper we loved it It is a design with motifs related to the seabed and nature, where several tones of Living Coral with white details have been used.
Use the Living Coral as an accent color
Follow the 60-30-10 rule and you’ll hit with the color scheme to create a balanced environment. This system is used by the decorators and interior designers to achieve an adequate balance between the different tonalities:
• 60% dominant color. For example the tone of the walls.
• 30% secondary color. It will include furniture, curtains, etc …
• 10% accent color. Enter the Living Coral color in details and accessories such as rugs, cushions, chairs, armchairs, etc …
The Living Coral is ideal for decorating children’s bedrooms. Is a fantastic and novel alternative. In addition to filling the room with joy and color, it is a great alternative to escape the typical pink and light blue tones. In any case, we always recommend consulting the chromatic circle to decorate.