The kitchen hoods They are essential appliances at present, since they are in charge of evacuating or filtering the air. The kitchen hood It is responsible for preserving indoor air in healthy conditions, eliminating fumes, fats and harmful elements.
How to choose the range hood that best suits your tastes and needs? In the market there is a great variety of designs, measures and prices. Decorative, removable, ceiling, recessed, wall … The latest trends in decorative kitchen hoods They offer very discrete models both in the design and in the auditory plane.
Types of kitchen hoods
There is a great variety of models and types of kitchen hoods with very different characteristics.
Depending on whether they expel the air outside or renew it without expelling it, the kitchen hoods They are classified as:
- Suction extractor hoods. They inhale the air and expel it outside through a tube.
- Carbon filter or recirculation cooker hoods. The hood has a filter, purifies the air without removing it to the outside. They do not need conduit communicated with the outside.
According to the installation and form:
- Built-in or recessed hoods: They are embedded in the high kitchen furniture. They are the most used.
- Extra-flat or telescopic hoods. They are very discreet models and are installed in the front.
- Decorative wall kitchen hoods. They are the second most used and there is a wide variety of models.
- Ceiling vertical kitchen hoods. Decorative extractor hoods installed hanging from the ceiling.
Innovative kitchen hoods
Integrated into the false ceiling, these extractor hoods combine functionality with a innovative design that integrates lighting in the same element. It is fully integrated in the roof. They are available in multiple finishes, such as enameled or stainless steel.
The decorative kitchen hood Evolution Whirlpool it combines perfectly its powerful extractor function with its unbeatable and surprising aesthetics. It has a great luminosity thanks to the luminaire it has inside.