If you love gastronomy and you kitchen it has become outdated and is crying out for reform, do not hesitate, let yourself be advised by professionals that help you to get a space adapted to your tastes and needs. Today we will give you tips for kitchen renovations.
The kitchen renovations They can be a little stressful, since you have to make many decisions. There has to be a well-defined project before starting, so we want to help you get your ideal kitchen.
Planning of kitchen renovations
Once you have gotten who carries out the reform of your kitchen will have to define some things. You and the professional should plan and distribute carefully each element. These are some of the points to keep in mind:
- How much time do you spend in the kitchen? It is not the same to cook sporadically (holidays, weekends, etc.) than to do it daily. Therefore you have to decide if you want an office area, if you are going to throw a partition and leave the open kitchen to the living area, etc …
- This is the right time to renovate the facilities. If the pipes have more than 25 years, they have to be checked and it may be appropriate to replace them. It is also advisable to see how the electrical installation. That is why the kitchen reforms are usually quite complex.
- Make the most of the space. If the kitchen is used daily, it can be a good idea enlarge the work area. When making these kinds of modifications in the kitchen it can be a good idea to see the storage space. This we can do renovating kitchen furniture or by attaching some other module.
- One recommendation is to perform the distribution of kitchen furniture depending on the square footage and the shape of the room. The plan will have to have well specified the water and light outlets.
Reforms of kitchens according to space
The ideal thing in a kitchen is to get a space where prime functionality without neglecting the aesthetic. We have already spoken on other occasions about the possible distributions of kitchens, but here are some tips:
- It is best to place the Furniture only on one front.
- If the kitchen is rectangular and wide, the most recommended is to place the furniture in parallel (in the two facing walls).
- You can add the high furniture to the ceiling, to have a greater storage capacity.
- In square kitchens, you can arrange the furniture in “L” and if you have enough space you could also perhaps arrange the U-shaped furniture.
- Install an island or kitchen peninsula It can be very practical to have more work area, and even to eat breakfast or eat something fast.
- In the kitchens reforms you have to distribute the zones according to the function. A kitchen should have 3 areas, which is known as the “work triangle“: Cooking, washing and storage. It is the best way optimize the space and avoid unnecessary displacements and loss of time.
- Each zone must have a support surface, for example, next to the oven the ideal would be to have a space to leave the hot sources. It also happens in the cooking zone and in the sink.
Choose quality kitchen furniture
If you are thinking about change the kitchen furniture you should take into account many factors: colors, style, design, etc … But without a doubt, the advisable thing is choose quality kitchen furniture. They may be more expensive at the beginning, but in the medium and long term we will be saving money.