The Mirrors They are timeless decorative pieces, they are one of the best resources for give amplitude, depth and luminosity to spaces. They have their origin in antiquity and were symbols of magic and beauty. They began being exempt pieces elaborated in an artisanal way. With the industrial development they spread and popularized becoming one of the essential elements of the interior design. Today we will show you what are the Ikea mirrors what we liked the most
The Swedish multinational offers a great variety of models: large, round, for doors, walls, table and decorative. In today’s article we will show you some of the proposals that we liked most about Ikea mirrors.
Tips for decorating with IKEA mirrors
You must keep in mind some points at the time decorate your home with Ikea mirrors. Here are some tips:
- Focal point. If you choose the right frame and the right place, you can turn the mirror into the center of all eyes.
- Do not use mirrors on more than one wall of the same room. It can be uncomfortable to see yourself from different angles at the same time.
- Proportional measures. There is a rule for pictures and mirrors. The idea is that they are the same size (or smaller) than the pieces of furniture that are nearby (table, sofa).
- Take advantage of multiplying effect of the mirrors. Place them in spaces with light or that have to reflect. Avoid placing them in halls or shady places.
- Another characteristic of mirrors is that they can become virtual windows A large mirror in a wall without an opening can give us that feeling of a window to the outside.
Large IKEA mirrors
The ikea large mirrors Not only are they very practical but they give the environment a presence and elegance. In any room of the house they are beautiful. Here we show you some Ikea mirror models of large size.
- The mirror Mongstad It’s full body, it has a safety film in case the glass breaks. It measures 94 cm wide and 190 cm high. You can choose between brown and black tones.
- We love the standing mirror Isfjorden. In the side hooks you can hang accessories such as bags, belts, etc … It is made of solid wood with white dye. It measures 47 cm wide, 59 cm deep and 182 cm high.
- Another of our favorite ikea mirrors is the Crane. This mirror can be used vertically or horizontally. As much as for the entrance of the house as in any other room, it is a decorative element that manages to give light to the environment. It measures 45 cm wide and 140 cm high.
- Another of the models that we can find is the Ikea mirror Knapper. It is standing and in white. It has a very practical design, since you can hang clothes and accessories. This beautiful mirror measures 48 cm wide and 160 cm high.
Round IKEA mirrors
The round mirrors They are trend. Like all mirrors, they create a sense of spatial continuity, enhance natural light and give depth. But being round, the effect looks much more special. They are so versatile that you can place them in any area of the house, but you must choose the right style and the appropriate size. Here we show some models of round Ikea mirrors:
- Stockholm. It is a mirror covered with walnut veneer. It is very resistant, it has also been treated with a varnish protector to withstand the passage of time. In the lower part of the frame, a small shelf is formed, very useful for leaving small objects. This round mirror measures 10 cm in depth and 80 cm in diameter.
- We love the mirror Saltröd Spj + bld + gnch. Beautiful round model in white. It has a small shelf and some hooks for hanging warm clothes, bags, etc … It measures 50 cm wide and 68 cm high.