The kitchen is one of the rooms in the house that suffers more wear due to daily use and the temperature and humidity conditions to which it is subjected. We already saw how much does it cost to renew a bathroom, and this time we will try to respond to another of the most recurrent queries among our readers:how much does it cost to renew a kitchen?
You’re thinking about reform the kitchen and give it a new air? Do you want to know how much money you can need? As with any kind of renew, the cost will depend on many factors, such as the dimensions of the kitchen and the remodeling that you want to make. But how much does it cost to renew a kitchen? Keep reading!
Planning of the renew
- Let yourself be advised by a professional. It will help you to solve all your doubts, in addition it will propose different alternatives so that you choose the one that best suits your tastes, needs and pocket.
- Do not skimp on the Quality of materials. It is advisable choose quality materials so that they resist well the passage of time.
- The workforce It’s very important. Choose professionals who perform their work correctly and have experience.
- Asks vA few budgets to compare. The key to savings in a reform is to compare budgets. By doing this you can reach save up to 25% in the total cost.
- If you have doubts about tiling the walls or painting them, in the latest kitchen design trends, both techniques are combined.
- Check the status of the appliances. After five years, those that consume more energy such as the oven and the refrigerator or refrigerator should be inspected.
- The revision of the electrical installation and water pipes You should consider starting at 20 or 25 years old.
Design and needs of your kitchen
Before undertaking renew, it is necessary to think of a proper distribution to make the most of the space. You must take into account your habits and tastes when cooking. If you want a kitchen open to the living room with what gain space, or on the contrary you want a closed space for a matter of smells and noises.
To get a functional kitchen and avoid census displacements the work areas must be close to each other, but leaving the recommended space. We recommend you read a little about the triangle working in the kitchen.
How much it costs to renew a kitchen of 10m2: guide and budget
In order to know how much it costs to renew a kitchen we must have in clear, in the first place, the surface of the same one. Do you want to have an approximate idea of how much can the renew of a kitchen cost?? For this we will take as an example a 10m2 kitchen with medium quality materials. Then we will go game by game to try to reach the estimated cost for this renew.
To know how much it costs to reform a kitchen we must contemplate all aspects. If it is a comprehensive reform or a large part of the facilities it is likely that everything should start with a demolition. In this budget item it will be included disassembly of the furniture and the demolition of tiles, tiles and plaster. As well as the debris removal to the container and transport to the landfill. The approximate price of this service can be around € 550.
How much does the kitchen furniture cost?
The kitchen furniture It is one of the essential items for its functionality and aesthetics. The price will depend on the quality of the finishes. As an example we have taken the price of a smooth panel in white and glossy finish, the price per linear meter is about € 400. If it were a “L” kitchen cabinet with a total of 5 linear meters, we would be talking about 2000 €.