You’re thinking about renovate the bathroom but you want to avoid entering into works and you have not just decided? Good news! It is possible to carry out reforms of bathrooms without works and opt for simple solutions to give it a fresh and updated look.
Carry out works in the bathroom It is quite complicated, especially when we are forced to live and coexist with the dust, noise and complications that may arise. The ideal is to plan the elements you want to change and think about how to reform the bathroom without works.
Renovations of bathrooms without works: vinyl floors
Speaking of floors, one of the solutions to reform the bathroom without works and without getting too dirty are the vinyl floors. You can transform the space in a couple of days and without having any particle of dust. Say goodbye to your old pavement and bet on this material! This may sound complicated change the floor of the bathroom, but done by specialists you will not have to worry about.
The Floors or floors vinyl adhesive they are easily placed on the existing pavement. It is very easy to cut the tiles, tiles or slats to adapt them to the shape of the toilet, bidet and sink.
Advantages of vinyl floors for bathrooms:
- They imitate any finish very well, such as marble, wood, stone, hydraulic tiles, among others.
- These vinyl floors high quality they hold moisture very well therefore they are recommended for bathrooms and kitchens.
- They are very easy to clean, since passing a well wrung cloth is sufficient.
- Due to its composition they are anti mites, prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi, they are non-slip and do not produce static electricity.
- No matter what type of vinyl floor sea (tiles, tiles, slats or roll), all they are installed directly on the old pavement. It is important that the surface is level, clean and dry.
- They are decorative. Vinyl flooring usually consists of several layers. The bottom is vinyl, felt or fiberglass, then a filler (PVC), which provides the finish or decorative and transparent protective. The last layer is what conditions its resistance to shock, friction, footprints, UV rays and its durability. It is also important the thickness of the tile, tile or slat, since it is what ensures greater robustness and improves acoustic insulation.
Renovating bathroom without works: resin and epoxy paint
Another solution for not removing the existing pavement is the epoxy resin. This material is waterproof, resistant and durable, it is very easy to apply. It is poured on the existing floor, is leveled and allowed to dry, leaving a continuous surface (without joints) smooth and flat. It must be said that the continuous floors are trendand they look great in modern decorations.
The epoxy paint It is made with epoxy resin and a catalyst (chemical hardener). It is a fantastic solution for bathroom reforms without works, especially to renovate floors and walls, since they have a Great adhesion to ceramic tiles. It offers very good results in materials such as wood, aluminum, concrete, steel, etc … In the market we can find a variety of colors in matt and glossy finish. Is a painting easy cleaning and maintenance.